Studio Star® custom-shaped hurricane shutters are perfect for irregular or unusually shaped openings. Studio Star hurricane shutters protect against the torrential rains and strong winds typical of a hurricane. Our certified professionals at Liberty door and Awning have over two decades of experience installing and servicing hurricane shutters in the state of New Jersey.
Hurricane season in New Jersey runs from May 1st to November 30th. Tropical storm activity in New Jersey is most turbulent between August and late October. Hurricanes can cause hazards such as high winds, flooding and tornados.
Studio Star® – Custom Hurricane Shutters
Our industry-leading custom-shaped shutters ensure that your family and loved ones enjoy optimal safety this hurricane season. Liberty Door and Awning is a proud dealer of Alutech hurricane shutters. Alutech provides industry-standard safety components when it comes to hurricane shutters in the state of New Jersey. They understand the needs of our customers residing in Atlantic, Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties. We pride ourselves on providing versatile, safe and durable hurricane shutters custom-shaped for your needs.
If you are a homeowner or contractor in need of Studio Star custom-shaped hurricane shutters in NJ, feel free to contact our hurricane shutter team or request a free estimate.
- Custome shape hurricane shutter
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum RCE-40 slate profile
- All curved arch tops are machined for perfect fit
- Powder coated paint finishes on all exterior components
- Maximum width: 165″
- Maximum height: 110″
- Thickness: 7/16″
Studio Star custom-shaped shutters are ideal for openings of unusual shapes. Studio Star shutters cover oblique, triangular and even multiple-arch windows. Our hurricane shutters boast these features:
- Durable extruded aluminum RCE-40 slat profile
- Electric motor operators with special clutch and break attachments
- All curved archtops are bent by CNC machine to ensure optimal fit and no cut and weld marks
- Die-cast aluminum end caps with exclusive entry guides
- Aesthetically pleasing at 45 degrees
- Powder-coated paint finishes on all exterior components
- Custom colors available
- Engineered pulley system for guidance of lift cable
Studio Star custom-shaped hurricane shutters come in customizable sizes. They have a maximum width of 165 inches and a maximum height of 110 inches. The minimum axle diameter of Studio Star shutters is 50 mm. They weigh 1.64 pounds per square feet. These custom-shaped hurricane shutters are 7/16 inches thick.
Liberty Door and Awning Studio Star custom-shaped shutters have many benefits for NJ residents, including reduced energy costs and lower insurance premiums. Other benefits include:
- Cover any shaped openings, whether triangular, arched or trapezoidal
- Provide storm and hurricane protection
- Protect all openings from storm damage, including driving winds and torrential rains
- Protects non-rectangular windows with rolling shutters
- Increased insulation and sun protection
- Increased property value
Q: Which window shapes can Studio Star shutters cover?
A: Studio Star shutters cover numerous New Jersey architectural styles, including triangular, arched, trapezoidal and other unusual shapes.
Q: What is the maximum coverage of a Studio Star custom-shaped shutter?
A: To ensure protection and coverage, Studio Star custom-shaped hurricane shutters are cut and adapted to any window’s exact needs.
Q: Are these custom-shaped shutters approved under New Jersey building code?
A: Yes. Several of our models fall under the “hurricane shutters” category within New Jersey’s building codes. Please visit our Applications section for more information.