Industrial Door Repair & Maintenance
Commercial Services For New Jersey Businesses
If your company is looking for industrial doors, Liberty Door and Awning is your source for dependable and exceptional service. We’ve been the largest Clopay Garage Door Dealer in New Jersey for more than 20 years, and we pride ourselves on our quality maintenance, repair and installation of commercial overhead doors. We specialize in the installation and service of both commercial and residential overhead doors.
Commercial Services We Offer
Does your business depend on commercial garage doors? Sometimes, issues such as wear and tear caused by worn out parts and stuck, crooked or impaired overhead commercial doors is unavoidable. Liberty Door and Awning is unparalleled in our ability to deliver efficient, high-quality service and repairs. If you decide you need a new overhead door, our experienced experts can install it within a matter of hours. Liberty Door and Awning is proud to offer the following commercial overhead door services:
- Commercial repair: Your overhead door may require repair due to a variety of issues, including worn out or broken torsion springs or frayed or broken cables. Your garage door motor could become faulty following damage from ice, or debris could get caught in the rollers — we’ve seen it all.
- Commercial maintenance: Small issues could build in your garage door system until they become a bigger problem. At that point, repair may or may not be possible, which is why commercial maintenance is imperative for any business.
- Commercial installation: Liberty Door and Awning offers a multitude of garage doors, including insulated, modern and carriage-house-style doors as well as wood, steel and aluminum doors. These options are customizable based on your specific needs. You can also choose from Clopay steel or fiberglass entry doors, and we can install storm panels, security shutters, hurricane shutters, storm doors, commercial sectional garage doors and more.
What We Service
When you rely on commercial garage doors, you need durability that can withstand the test of time. Liberty Door and Awning chooses parts from the finest manufacturers for making commercial overhead door repairs. We employ these parts to get a variety of industrial overhead doors working properly again, including the following.
1. Aluminum Overhead Doors
Our Full-View aluminum series overhead doors are ideal for trendy commercial retail and office spaces. They offer a distinct architectural appearance along with high visibility. Our aluminum commercial overhead doors come with a range of features, including:
- Recessed aluminum panels
- 0.75-inch-thick extrusions and 0.050-inch aluminum panels
- Tongue and groove with built-in reinforcing fins
- 2-1/8-inch-thick panels
- Color options such clear, anodized, bronze, white, black and commercial brown — custom colors available
- A warranty for a five-year finish and one-year material and workmanship
2. Coiling Steel Doors
Clopay’s coiling/rolling commercial overhead steel doors come with perforated slats and are available for areas where airflow is required. Our rolling security shutters (doors) can accommodate most building requirements and are perfect for concession areas, pharmacies, cafeterias, cashiers and tool storage areas where resistance to smoke penetration is not required. Coiling steel doors may also be used for open-air models, grilles and roll-up sheet doors. Clopay’s open-air model security grilles allow full visual access and air circulation.
Full-closure models prevent pilferage through openings. Security grille applications include convention centers, shopping malls, garages, schools and other commercial retail projects. Our side-folding grilles come in a variety of patterns, colors and styles. Both side-folding and rolling grilles are available in open air and full closure models. Our roll-up sheet doors are easy to install, durable and versatile, and they’re constructed in wide sheets of steel roll. The sheet functions by coiling around a spring-loaded shaft located above the header as the door is opened.
3. Insulated Sectional Doors
Liberty Door and Awning insulated sectional ribbed steel doors come in both our energy and industrial series. our energy series insulated sectional doors are energy-efficient and durable under the toughest of conditions. These high-quality, polystyrene insulated steel doors are perfect for use in warehouses, municipal buildings and shipping dock applications where energy efficiency is necessary.
Our industrial series premium-duty 20-gauge and heavy-duty 24-gauge steel insulated doors work for most industrial and commercial applications. For applications requiring a lighter gauge commercial door, our 25-gauge insulated models are an excellent alternative.
4. Industrial Doors
Our commercial overhead industrial doors come in a multitude of flush, embossed and standard ribbed patterns. They’re a great choice for high-traffic applications such as distribution centers, warehouses and loading docks. Industrial overhead doors are available in a wide selection of gauges for pro-grade durability. Features include:
- The 2-inch-thick roll formed ribbed steel
- Tongue and groove joint designs
- No insulation
- 14-gauge hinges, commercial 10-ball steel rollers and 10,000 cycle torsion springs
- Colors such as pre-painted white, brown, tan and gray
- A limited warranty of a 10-year finish against rust and one-year material and workmanship
5. Chain Link And Screen Security Doors
Our commercial chain link and security door breakaway bottom sections are important safety features for commercial doors installed in high-traffic loading areas. If you strike an overhead door with a piece of heavy equipment, the door will give way immediately and can be reset within seconds. These security features eliminate the need for repair calls and reduce the risk of operator injury and structural damage to the building.
6. Dock Seals
Another breakaway bottom section option is our dock seals. We offer compressible foam dock seals, adjustable head curtain dock seals and rigid dock shelters.
New Jersey’S Best Local Commercial Overhead Door Company
As a member of the New Jersey Better Business Bureau since 1988, Liberty Door and Awning is the local overhead commercial door installation and repair company in New jersey to rely on for all of your garage door needs. We carry maximum insurance and have a fully staffed office, including a production and service department. We always answer our phones during business hours — you’ll never get our answering machine!
Still have questions about our commercial door repairs and service? Contact us online for a free estimate on your commercial overhead door project, or call us at (732) 286-3667.