When the summer rolls around, your patio and furniture have little protection from sun damage. At times, the heat can even make it too uncomfortable to spend time outdoors with your family. Installing a retractable awning is an excellent way to protect your furnishings and rediscover the love for your patio.
When it comes to retractable house awning installation and maintenance, New Jersey residents can count on Liberty Door and Awning. With more than three decades of experience, the Liberty Door and Awning team is here to provide fast installation for products from some of the industry's top brands.
What Are Retractable Awnings?
Retractable awnings are one of the most efficient ways to cool and protect outdoor spaces. A relatively simple design, retractable patio awnings consist of a jointed frame and heavy-duty fabric. They unfold from your building's wall to provide shade from the elements. Manufacturers produce awnings with either manual or motorized retraction capabilities.
At Liberty Door and Awning, we carry retractable awnings from some of the leading manufacturers.
Aristocrat is a Pennsylvania-based manufacturer developing awnings, canopies and shades since 1986. Liberty Door and Awning carries various Aristocrat base and full-cassette models. Choose Aristocrat to benefit from multiple frame and fabric design styles and a choice between manual and motorized operation. Our Aristocrat model offerings include:
- Slim Fit
- Solar Shade
Founded in Philadelphia, Globe Canvas Products produces retractable awnings that are convenient and durable. Liberty Door and Awning carries Globe models that offer extensive coverage at an affordable price point. Chose from the following Globe awnings:
- Preferred XL
- XL Cassette
Benefits of Retractable House Awnings
Homeowners looking for a convenient way to improve their property and save money will see numerous benefits from implementing an outdoor shading solution. Install a retractable house awning to:
- Stay cool outdoors: Retractable awnings feature heavy acrylic fabric that blocks out the sun, creating a cool, shady place to lounge outside.
- Protect your home and furnishings: The sun's UV rays can cause your patio and furnishings to fade over time. With a retractable awning, your outdoor furniture will last longer and remain in better condition throughout its life span.
- Conserve energy: A retractable awning will block light and absorb heat before it hits your windows and walls. You'll be cooler outdoors, and you'll also alleviate strain on your air conditioning system. As a result, you'll spend less to cool your home's interior.
- Add to your home's design: Retractable awnings come in various colors and designs, giving you the opportunity to choose a fabric that complements your building.
- Activate with ease: Retractable awnings are easy to use, unfolding in a matter of seconds with minimal effort. Motorized retractable awnings make activation even easier.
Contact Liberty Door and Awning
Residential and commercial property owners throughout New Jersey can count on Liberty Door and Awning for efficient installation for their new retractable awning. To schedule a free consultation and receive a custom quote for your property, contact our team today!